Thank you for your interest in an adventure with Kayak Jaco. You may reserve a trip online on each trip page, or by emailing or calling us directly.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Once reserved the price will not change.
- Please be on time at your specified pickup location or at our base of operations.
- Health Conditions: Participants in adventures with Kayak Jaco must be in good health. Pregnant women and people with recent surgeries, injuries or compromised health conditions should check with their doctor before reserving any adventures.
- No refunds for NO SHOWS.
- Additional cancellation information – Changes or cancellations to tours with more than 12 participants require a 72-hour notice.
- If Kayak Jaco cancels a tour for weather or surf conditions, prior to the start of the tour, you will be given the option of rescheduling or a full refund. If a tour must be altered once underway for changing conditions, a partial refund may be negotiated. We understand that “things” happen while on vacation. We will do our best to work with you when things just don’t happen as planned.
- No Shows: There are no refunds for no shows on the day of the tour. We will charge 100% of the tour cost.
- N&Y Latinoamericana S.A. aka Kayak Jaco reserves the right to cancel or modify reservations, and to decide if partial reimbursements will be made, due to weather conditions or events beyond our control such as: earthquakes, floods, fires, epidemics, road conditions, accidents, cancellations of external transport, or any other cause attributable to force majeure that may interrupt or delay a scheduled trip. Kayak Jaco will not be responsible for any additional expenses that the client might incur in these cases.
- For emergency situations, trip modifications and last-minute reservations, you can contact us by phone at +506 8732-3131. This number is also accessible by WhatsApp.